Thursday, September 21 – Saturday, September 23
ALL SAINTS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH


This fall, All Saints Presbyterian will host the first annual Care-A-Sell Consignment Sale. All proceeds from the 3 day event will benefit the ministry and programs of Austin LifeCare. We would love for you to be a part of this exciting weekend. Keep reading for ways you can join in to help women facing unplanned pregnancy and help moms and dads be the best parents they can be!

To learn more about Austin LifeCare visit Austin LifeCare. Watch for more details coming soon! For more information, email care-a-sell@austinlifecare.com.


Items Accepted for Consignment or Donation:


Your new and gently used items could be just what someone else is looking for. Scroll down for details on consigning your items for a percentage of the purchase price. If you would prefer to donate your items so that the entire purchase price benefits Austin LifeCare, bring your items to All Saints or to Austin LifeCare.

Clothes

New and gently used children's clothing (all seasons & all brands; including costumes, outdoor wear, shoes, etc.), Special sections available for Boutique items and Juniors!

Baby Gear

All things baby! Baby carriers, pack n plays, high chairs, bedding, diaper bags, etc. All items must be in great shape!

Maternity Items

For moms-to-be and new moms - clothing, nursing covers, breast pumps, Boppy pillows and more!

Toys

In time for early Christmas shopping, big items at small prices! Bikes, play kitchens, game systems, etc.

Handbags

A fun treat for mom! Used designer handbags at super discount prices!

CONSIGN WITH US



How It Works

There is a $7 consignor's fee that will be deducted from your profit to cover overhead for the sale.
As a consignor, you will earn 65% of the proceeds from sale of your items. The other 35% will benefit Austin LifeCare and you may request a tax donation receipt for this portion if you wish.
At the end of the sale, you print your list of unsold items and, if you choose not to donate them, come pick up your those items at the designate pick up time. Any unsold items not picked up by Saturday, September 23 at 3:30 pm will become the property of Care-A-Sell Consignment.


The Basics

All items should be in excellent to gently used condition. If you wouldn't buy it, please don't try to sell it. Care-A-Sell reserves the right to turn away items that we feel are too dated or worn looking.
Clothes should be hung on hangers so that when you look at the item the hanger makes a question mark. Tags should be pinned to the right corner of the item. If you do not want to pin due to the fragility of the fabric, please attach securely to the hanger. Hangers will not be returned. You might want to use store hangers. Start saving those! Wire hangers are also fine and can be bent down at the shoulder.
A tagging gun is a small investment that makes a big difference.
Presentation is important! Please wash and press the items. Wrinkled items won't sell.
Pin clothing sets securely together with pants hung on the backside of the shirt and pinned at the waist on the hanger, so that both pieces can be viewed without unpinning them.
Shoes should be tied together with ribbon or zip tie so that customers can try them on if desired.
Please refer to the list of acceptable items to determine to avoid being turned away.
Very rarely, stuff happens. If your clothes are lost or stolen, Care-A-Sell will not be held responsible.


Tagging

Tagging is super easy. Once you register, you'll be able to enter item information, print off your tags, then voila - you're in business.
Print the tags on cardstock (ideally) and use safety pins or tagging gun to attach the tags to the clothes. If you use colored paper or mark your tags in a certain way (a small star, for instance) it makes post-sale sorting much easier.
Please enter detailed enough descriptions so that if the tag becomes separated from the item, we can easily match it. The more info, the better.
If the tag is lost, we will still sell your item at a price we think is appropriate.
Need some guidance on how to price your items for the sale? Click here for lots of great information.

*Large items may not be delivered to All Saints until Thursday, September 21st due to storage limitations.
Lots more details to come, but this should get you started!

The Location

The Care-A-Sell Consignment Sale will be held at All Saints Presbyterian Church in Southwest Austin.
7808 Rialto Blvd, Austin, TX 78735

Map It

Volunteer With Us

Looking for volunteer opportunities? Volunteer information and benefits coming soon.

CONTACT US


Would you like more information about Care-A-Sell Consignment or Austin LifeCare? That's great! Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Your message has been sent. Thank you!

© 2017 Care-A-Sell Consignment